Sunday, January 27, 2008

DeafRead V/Blogger Recognition



Time is 5.16 minutes.



I tried to use the older message in my v/blog file to put in DeafRead.com, but I could not!! I find them as if I wrote a dairy on my view as it was. Right now I am writing this as a fresh message, because that is how I feel about writing currently. I have asked someone for some ideas, and this person could not help me with this, because this person assured that I had a lot of ideas what I could do for my v/blogs. Ah, umm..


Hmm..


Well, what idea?


Oh, yes...grinning. Perhaps, it is the time for me to mention this. Recognition. You have to understand that I am a stay at home mom for my three kids. I drive my kids to three different schools every school day fro and back. I do the chores at home, shop for food and clothes, and attend the meetings. I see my friends at their homes, but not at deaf club, because not possible with my kids nowadays. So, whenever I go to deaf club (rarely), or work, I could see the people I work with or chat with that they are aware of my public v/blog. Their faces look somewhat different, lol. I think it is funny.


Funny thing, I do not talk about my v/blog, because usually, I do not talk a lot. I would talk whenever it is important to talk about during current situations or events.


So, on Christmas Day, my sister made me to tell my family about my v/blog. I realized, oh, gosh, I am supposed to tell someone or anyone about my v/blog, because it is a public v/blog. Yes, it was awkward for me to tell my family about my v/blog. I haven't informed most of my Deaf friends. I plan to inform them eventually, not urgent, smile.


Again, those information I had shared with you, DeafRead fans, would not have mentioned here, because I do not have time to even mention to anyone else. Some favorite stories, like Car accident, Most Embarrassed Moment, Deaf J & Embarrassed Big Time, in my v/blog are rarely mentioned here. So, I am honored to share those stories with ya, my Deaf people, and yeah, the public! ;)

Thank you, Butterfly, like me...Deaf

0 comments: