Monday, March 10, 2008

DPN20 Stories Collection of DeafRead.com V/Bloggers And Readers

Hi, DeafRead.com!

After writing a chronicle of my experience with DPN, I began to notice there were several awesome DPN stories of v/bloggers. I thought why not collect all those v/bloggers that actively involved in DPN, attended to DPN, or witnessed the DPN events. Just us, the DeafRead.com group, including the readers. I am pretty sure that the readers have wonderful stories that they would like to share with, but do not have v/blogs yet. The readers can email their stories to me at deafk@sbcglobal.net. V/bloggers can email, too.

If I collect plenty of the DPN stories from DeafRead.com, I can find a way to get them together, and publish them in a book. Should a story need an editing, I cheerily would contact that person that wrote the story, and discuss how the story be edited. It may take time, but it will be worthwhile!

Should there are a lot of you that are in favor for this, I would go further and discuss more. I would make a plan and a deadline establishment.

I have a desire for this. I hope you like this idea, and want this idea into a project!! :D

Thank you so much, Butterfly, like me...Deaf

0 comments: