Thursday, February 7, 2008

AGBad is SO BUSTED!! NAD objected!! Hey, NAD...



NAD!!

First of all, thank you so much for expressing out to AGBell's letter. We appreciate that very much.

So, I have your attention, I hope. We need you, NAD, involved this DeafRead.com, cuz DeafRead is neutralized for supporting any issues. We need more involvement from you. Could NAD establish a new job assignment? Could you get someone who could monitor the DeafRead v/blogs for some more new ideas and suggestions, please? That someone could answer directly to us, the v/bloggers, commenters and readers?

I am appreciated that you have a v/blog here with us. However, I do not know. Perhaps an additional v/blog of yours? I think perhaps someone who types or signs in video like us the v/bloggers? more informal where we could feel comfortable to discuss? Do you understand what I am asking for?

Well, I am hoping for the consideration and a new beginning from you, NAD!! :D

Thank you, Butterfly, like me...Deaf

1 comments:

OCDAC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.