Tuesday, August 26, 2008

TAYLER!! THANKS! Abt DVTV's...





Tayler,

Yeah, I caught it!! You tried to move on successfully without any notice... Finished you!! I am glad you did the work successfully. Hand Waving. Now, you understand that it was your job. :D Thank you, and ILY!!

Now, I have to explain this to the public. I have not heard anything from you, Tayler. This is overlooked. So, I need to let the public know about this feature. Yeah, it is a small feature, but it make more convenince for all of us. Thank you again, Tayler.

Now, what is up with this? What did Tayler do to succeed? Yeah, remember last summer, I objected about DVTV's still video. (Paper is displayed, DVTV's page) That one, Tayler, yes, that one! When we make the change in YouTube's three choice, we can do that. When the video still arrives on DVTV's page, we cannot change the picture. We got stuck with the unwanted still video on DVTV's page. Sometimes the still videos are not attractive, or are embarrassing us. Like the finger on the nose, oops. Yucky!!

Anyway, I objected about this situation. A while later, I noticed something about the still video being changed... I wasn't sure all about them. I was puzzled all about them, and I suspected something was going on. So, I let them go, anyhow. Recently, I tested the still videos on DVTV to see if the still video could be changed. I tried my all YouTube's three still videos on DVTV. I checked on DVTV's page with my still video. Yes, my still videos all were changing... PAH!! See this DVTV's page (Displayed DVTV's page on paper). Your YouTube's still video will be shown on DVTV according to your preference or choice. Finally! Yay..Hand Waving!! Things are a little better, more comfortable. That would make us feel better about DVTV a little more. Thank to Tayler. Hand Waving.

Did I object for nothing? NO! I made it a difference, and I am glad!

Here are two v/blogs about this feature:

TAYLER!! Those DeafVIDEO.tv Front Picture?? YUCK!!

Small Solution for DVTV's Still Video

Butterfly, like me...Deaf

Wanna leave the video comments?? Wanna watch the video comments?? Go to this DVTV page :D

5 comments:

.Owens45. said...

Heyy Kathy, you are awesome! keep up with your blog and vlog! :)

Also you want to check my blog out. www.owens45.blogspot.com, i hope you can check it out. :) leave a comment if u want to. :)


Thanks,
Owens45.

deafk said...

thanks!!

I have checked your blog.. Looks like you enjoy your blog. Interesting. You are lucky to have a blog at your age. I started my blog last year. You have a long way to go with internet, far way than mine, lol...

deafk said...

Everyone,

I left a few video comments in DVTV's page, in case you wanna hear some more info... thanks.

drmzz said...

Thanks for bringing to my attention about the still photo for DVTV. I was able to change it last night ha.

deafk said...

Glad I could be helpful to you, hee...

Thanks for getting me attention to this. So, that I can publish your comment. Reason I did not check the comments is this went "cold," lol...

deafk