Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Small Solution for DVTV's Still Video




Small Solution for DVTV's Still Video

Brief message...

Found a small solution for DeafVIDEO.tv's still video. I do this because I am not satisfied with my still video on DVTV's page. I think my videos are the worst of all, lol. I mean this well, thank you.

My recent v/blog message had the term, front pictures, but the commenter's said still videos. Ok, ok.. maybe we have not find the term for those DVTV's page with still videos.

DVTV commenters and I brainstormed on this how thing could be improved.. I have learned from the feedback. One commenter gave the example. He is a comedian, and an actor. Here is the link to his video sample. I like the idea. It may be awkward situation, lol.

The small solution is less body moving, less expression, less hand moving for signing, more facial seriousness in order to get better still pictures. Youtube has three choices of still video. They are changeable! For DVTV's page, those still videos are not changeable.

I give an example how things work on DVTV's page that they cannot be changed on video.

Also, one commenter plans to display how to do the youtube's still video.. I am looking forward to watch his video on DVTV perhaps this weekend.

Tayler, the commenters on DVTV said you cannot do anything about the still video. My apologies for using your name a bit too much. I was hoping that you could fix it, smile.

My pictures on DVTV are sometimes real bad. I cannot stand those pictures, and I cannot imagine how I even looked on those pictures. You know, first impression lasts? That is something I even cannot fathom with my DVTV's still video.

Thank you. Butterfly, like me...Deaf

Up to Date: For your information, I got three better still videos through Youtube... Obviously less body moving, less expression, and less hand moving better works. That is really small solution! ;D

5 comments:

David B said...

I agree that. I am not satisfied about It. I dislike to find post. I want different posts on forum like AllDeaf.com. Different posts is tech, chat, joke, etc. I wish that Tayler would change new forum.

David B said...

I agree that. I am not satisfied about it. I dilike to look for posts. I wants different posts in each forum like AllDeaf.com forum. I hope that Tayler would change new forum website.

deafk said...

Well, David,

I checked the website. It offers different forum. That is nice. This is not about what I was making a point here. It is all about still videos.

I tried to omit those comments, but I have no control after I published your comments...

deafk said...

Hi, Anonymous,

I decided not to publish your opinion. You have not seen some still pictures of mine, have you? They are horrible, and they affected me as if they inimated or froze me from doing what I could have done more. The DVTV commentors shared their views with me which helped a great deal.

So, I am sorry that you view me something else.

Thank you, deafk

deafk said...

Hello, everyone,

With Deafread, I only got the message that still video can be changeable, and I have been there. I was not satisfied with the situation. I thought since it was not discussed in public, why not bring it up? I ended up with a small solution that can be done. I wanted to thank DVTV commentors for their feedbacks.

Thanks, deafk