Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gee, I am not comfortable to speak nowsday in DeafRead..





Hello,

I am sorry to hear that Joey Baer is leaving Deafread. He was my inspiration to set up my v/blog and share my views with you guys! I am in disappointment that I could not keep up with the group I joined a year ago. I understand that Deafread is for anyone that comes and goes.

Now, I am sorry if I offend one of you, considering how Deafread set the guideline: Freedom of speech. I am confused what I should do now. I need to re-evaluate my motivation for any presentation.

I love to do the vlog and blog. I am not the same person as I was a year ago. It helps me a great deal. You can say it is my therapy, considering a phrase I went through the process of getting a divorce. I am so tempted to keep up with Deafread..

I do not want to offend anyone, nor insult anyone. It is not my intention at all. I guess we need to be firm with Deafread until DeafRead gives in to protect us. Oh, my goodness, I am not like Joey, nor Patti Durr who can get away with a lot of people. So, I cannot predict myself well on this.

I want to say I love you all! We need to put our heads on ones' shoulders, hug each other, and forgive one another.

DeafRead, do something.

Thanks, Butterfly, like me...Deaf

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Butterfly,
Pardon me for being awkward here to make first move to say something.
I am used to DSC's communication methods such as message boards, etc but I tried Deafread and I felt a bit lost not knowing where I want to read and say something. Maybe I am wrong but it may be for highly educated deaf people to have intelligent comments related to any subject posted at Deafread.
I wish there is DeafChristianread or something like that so we can learn many new things about God, prayer support, encouragement, etc which would benefit me and others a lot. I had to break the ice at DSC MB to spread the gospel in a gentle way as possible.
In Him,
Westcoaster2

deafk said...

Hi, Westcoaster2,

Yes, DSC is completely different than Deafread. DSC has much smaller circle of readers than Deafread has. Deafread is for anyone else.

Nah, it does not require highly educated deaf people to leave intelligent comments... It is for anyone, really!! ;D

I agree about DeafChristian blogroll. That is the word you were looking for: blogroll. Isn't that awesome that we have something like that?

I did not check on your comment, thinking that it was over. When you informed me that you left the message in the comment, I immediatedly checked on it,smile.

Thanks, deafk

Zoe said...

Hi

Have you tried the yahoo groups if you put the words deaf christian it comes up with quite a few groups

best wishes
zoe